Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pictures!


Love my family! They made my week! 

The Valentine's flowers. I felt special. :)

Il Duomo-my cafe. I love it such good coffee.

Beth we enjoying her GINORMOUS strawberry, she had to take a break with other strawberries before she finished it. haha 

BRITT! She made it! Bedroom!!!!!!

Okay this is just the story of our lives.

He had his first date! Yes. Well, apparently he didn't like it, but whatever.

FaceTiming with the rents! Love them.

Love this girl! We've had some great coffee dates!

Oh, I love this boy.

Yeah! My nephews!!!!! :) Miss them.

Yeah this was when I stabbed myself. It was soooo cool to see how deep it was. I liked seeing all the layers of skin. 





1 comment:

  1. I can see you are ready to give those nephews a great big hug! La tia de Cole y Jase esta muy simpatica!

    ReplyDelete