Friday, January 25, 2013

BEST DAY EVER!

So today I have been in Madrid. No big deal right. I got to see the prince's palace went to the Museo del Prado, had wonderful coffee and spanish food, saw some of the coolest buildings ever...BUT better yet today (well yesterday my time in Spain) my nephew, Jase Mark Archer, was born!!! AHHHHHH!! I can't believe it. I am so excited to have another little man in my life. I'm not going to lie, it has been so difficult not to be there with my sister and to see him, but I can not express the joy in my heart right now. It brought me to tears. To make it even better Jase shares his birthday with another pretty special guy, yeah I'm gonna have that moment, it's Rusty's birthday too! How cool. Yeah mine would have been great, but what an amazing day and if it was anyone's I guess I'm glad it's his haha. Besides it's just an early birthday gift (and hey I shouldn't forget either of theirs right?)

It was a beautiful day and o so exciting. I feel I have been so blessed by the Lord. I can't believe I am here in Spain right now. My feet are tired and my heart is racing and my mind is not going to shut up for a bit, but how blessed am I to have the opportunity to study aboard, to be able to travel to Madrid one weekend and Italy two weeks after that? God is so good. He has surrounded me with such loving people. I have two of my best friends and others that are well on their way to that place in my heart. God is bringing us so close together...Asaf is even finally facing the fact that we're going to be besties. haha O I am so HAPPY!! :) I have pictures.

Britt went with us to the Palace!!
Beautiful.

O my goodness, I can't believe I did this. One down 2 to go. Thank you, Rusty.

Beth and I!

Haha I found this and had to take a picture.  O the irony.


The museum
Best YET this baby BOY JASE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment