Saturday, January 5, 2013

O my goodness, o my goodness. We are finally here in Alicante, Spain. How crazy is that?! It's already been an adventure. Got to spend around 20 hours of travel time, played some phase ten, prayed some, prayed some more, got in a taxi, paid our first months rent, stinkin' live in an apartment with a balcony, walked for hours around Alicante, sent some emails, took some pictures, and more. Who knew day one would be so exciting. However, we are all extremely tired and I think a bit overwhelmed. It's so amazing to finally be here though. It's a beautiful place, it has a bit of a funny smell, but I'm sure I'll get used to that. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends with me too. Not only that I felt so loved by all the people who came to the airport to see us off, it was crazy, but GREAT! :) Love them all. God is already working, we are definitely going to be challenged in many ways, but it's going to be incredible. Here's some pictures!


Plane Ride! Calling our parents for the last time!





Madrid airport, we finally made it to Spain...we were a bit tired.


Yeah that's right, this is where we live. 


Our apartment living room. :)


View from our balcony. It's great.


Yeah we see this from our balcony too. Jealous yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment